Architecture and Engineering in Business Engineering
By JOHAN DEN HAAN
The question should not be what technology to use, but how we can create an IT landscape truly supporting the business part of an organization.
- We can create more business-IT alignment and agility by moving from software engineering to business engineering.
- Business engineering: software built by people who understand the business and who are able to express that knowledge in formal models.
- Necessary elements for business engineering: MDE with model execution and SOBA.
- Overview of a tool supporting business engineering.
- Future developments: integrating engineering models and architecture models.
mehr siehe: www.theenterprisearchitect.eu/archive/2009/10/27/architecture-and-engineering-in-business-engineering